Job Description:Digital Marketing Head - Social Media / Entertainment
- You are responsible for working and building relationships with senior members on the client side and report to the most senior account person (Vice President) on the agency side
- As an integrated communications agency, you will need to thoroughly understand the full range of services Everymedia offers and be able to work with multiple disciplines across the group to strategically and eloquently solve the clients business problems.
- Understanding the essential dynamics, strategies and drivers of the clients business and their challenges.
- Independently lead and make decisions that properly balance the needs of account such as those of clients, internal goals and teams.
- Plan all engagements including goals, deliverables, schedules and budgets by managing the workflow process with support from agency producers by prioritizing projects and resources and by working across accounts to and ensure that teams are staffed appropriately.
- Shaping and driving direction and activity on a given piece of business; recognises and advances big ideas.
- Monitoring, projecting and providing innovative solutions to marketing issues.
- Using agency resources creatively to support clients business with the ability to lead, guide and manage the entire collaborative team across a number of different disciplines.
- Ensuring overall quality of work and the financial success on the business.
- Managing client expectations, objectives, and timelines.
- Understanding and navigating the agency and client matrix.
- Building and maintaining successful mid to senior-level relationships at the client and within the agency.
- Acting as a resource to team members in assessing ideas and directions.
- Guiding internal teams to deliver integrated solutions from strategy and concept, through to execution, while adequately representing client interests.
- Although this role will oversee the account team, which includes Group Mangers and Account Managers, this role is hands on in terms of completing account administration, briefs and contact reports.
- Occasional travel and significant time spent onsite with client is expected.
Post Graduate Degree/National Diploma in marketing, communications, advertising or similar.
Minimum of 6-8 years recognised Digital advertising agency experience.
Outstanding track record of working on integrated campaigns/accounts.
Demonstrated solid senior-level client experience and ability to navigate complex client organisations is required.
Knowledge of the dynamics of digital & integrated marketing. How each element performs alone, how they perform together and how they are constantly changing.
Experience in communications/media planning, and ability to articulate examples of strategic recommendations theyve provided, or sold in to clients.
Agency new business experience is a must.
Ability to work effectively and proactively within a team setting.
Self-motivated with a hands on approach.
Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Must demonstrate assertiveness, confidence and passion.
High attention to detail and excellent presentation skills.
Depth of intellectuality, strong eye for creativity and high integrity.
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
CTC - between 8 Lacs to 10 Lacs. ( Open for Negotiation for right candidate)
Location - Jogeshwari WEST
Please email your CV on email@example.com with below information
1. Current CTC
2. Notice Period
Desired Candidate Profile
EveryMedia Technologies Pvt Ltd
INR 7,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Media / Entertainment / Internet
Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Permanent Job, Full Time