- Own and drive the top line online sales volume/numeric targets
- Manage online/digital promotions with performance marketing channels
- Should be hands on with biddable media and affiliate marketing activities for driving E-Commerce Sales
- Acquire new sales and optimize the existing via all effective channels inclusive of organic and paid media
- Prepare and present sales analysis and forecasts for online Point of Sale and return estimations
- Create marketing plans in discussion with the media and creative teams to ensure commercial success of the promotions via volume and value increment to Sales.
- Hands on experience with AMS, and E-commerce marketplace management for product brands
- Knowledge of performance marketing platforms and E-Commerce analytics is a must.
- Will be responsible to strategize, plan and implement result oriented media campaigns with tangible target driven outcome for brands.
- Must be excellent in communication and presentation skills to senior stakeholders. Should have a min. of 7+ years of experience.
- Commercially astute with a proven track record of growing online sales in an Ecommerce set-up preferably from Apparels/Lifestyle centric brands.
- Operational understanding of financial frameworks and financial planning
- Proven track record to run or been a part of a successful ecommerce team at a senior function (Group Head and above)
- Up to date understanding of eCommerce trends and the latest online sales best practices
- Would be an added advantage if have hands on experience with PPC management / SEO/ Affiliate marketing and Analytics
Notice Period: Immediate maximum of 4 weeks
Position: 1/Group Head Media Operations
Please share your CV with CTC on
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Desired Candidate Profile
EveryMedia Technologies Pvt Ltd
Recruiter Name:Kiran Nair
Contact Company:EveryMedia Technologies Pvt Ltd
INR 6,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Media / Entertainment / Internet
Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Permanent Job, Full Time