- Planning, Developing and Implementing PR Strategies;
- Garner prominent placement and features for clients on major websites, blogs
- Build client awareness and content syndication through external / 3rd party editorial, feature placements, etc.
- Liaising with Colleagues and Key Spokespeople;
- Liaising with, and answering inquiries from Media, Individuals and other Organisations, often via telephone and email;
- Researching, Writing and Distributing Press Releases to Targeted Media; including pitches and promotional copy
- Utilize writing skills to develop compelling pitch letters and client reports
- Collating and Analyzing Media Coverage;
- Case Studies, Speeches, Articles and Annual Reports;
- Preparing and Supervising the Production of Publicity Brochures, Handouts, Direct Mail Leaflets, Promotional Videos, Photographs, Films and Multimedia Programmes;
- Devising and Coordinating Photo Opportunities;
- Organising Events Including Press Conferences, Exhibitions, Open Days and Press Tours;
- Sourcing and Managing, Speaking and Sponsorship Opportunities;
- Commissioning Market Research;
- Fostering Community Relations through events such as Open Days and Through Involvement in Community Initiatives;
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
- Press Releases across the client base.
- Scheduling Interviews
- Preparing PR Plans
- Media Relations
- Covering Events
Experience Required from 1 yr to 5 years.
CTC Open for Negotiation
Please share your profiles on email@example.com
Desired Candidate Profile
EveryMedia Technologies Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:EveryMedia Technologies Pvt Ltd
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Media / Entertainment / Internet
Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Public Relations & Media Relations Manager
Permanent Job, Full Time